Pashto Academy Quetta envision to crate and develop a viable literary, research and learning environment for the young generations to know, understand and practice Pashto Language, Literature, Culture and History that will cultivate literary and artistic taste which can be instrumental to form a society stemmed in values of non-violence, dialogue, creative expression, cultural and linguistic diversity.
1. Exploring, analyzing and publishing classical and ancient texts of Pashto.
2. Publishing books and journal on different themes of literature, culture, history, research and criticism.
3. Developing Linkages with Academic, Research and Literary Academies, Universities and Institutions.
4. Promoting and Conducting International Conferences on Pashto Language, Literature, Culture and History.
5. Conducting seminars on Pashto Language, Culture, History, Criticism and Historiography.
6. Launching Pashto Literacy Courses for Pashto and Non-Pashto Speakers.
Pashto academy was the first Pashto language and literary institute in Balochistan was established in the year 1971, in a rented flat on Toghi Road Quetta. READ MORE
Pashto Academy was established in the year 1971. It is a Non-Political, Non-Profitable and Educational Institute responsible for Preserving, Developing and Promoting the existing collection of Pashto Language READ MORE
Pashto Academy has conducted local, National and international level seminars. From the year 2015, the academy started a series of international seminars, the Academy regularly celebrates World Language Day, February 7, and World Pashtun Culture Day (September 5). In addition, in honor of the services of literary figures from southern Pakhtunkhwa, he has conducted numerous seminars on cultural and linguistic topics. Pashto academy also hosted seminars each year like Sahi Kamal Khan Sherani Seminar/Sahib Zada Hameed Ullah Seminar.